Thursday, January 24, 2008

Corner Venice Ave and Nokomis Ave in Venice , Fl

Venice, Fl. Acrylic on canvas 11x14

This is the painting that I started at the demonstration at the Collector's Gallery in Venice, Fl. on Friday. I finished it during the week and am very pleased with the outcome.

I used the new Chroma Atelier Interactive acrylic paints. They are wonderful. I have never really fallen in love with a paint before, but I think I have now.

I will be posting the finished painting of the roses on picturepat.blogspot.com tomorrow. This is the first painting that I used this new paint. What is absolutely amazing is the paint's ability to be blended even after it has been on the canvas for a while. I use a water spray bottle from my watercolor days and it is amazing. So much fun.

No comments: