Thursday, November 29, 2007

First Blog

This is my first blog, but I hope that this will be a journal of my art life.
Complete with paintings , feelings, questions and hopes and dreams that I will be able to share with other artists. I have looked at many blogs out there and they all give something that is good and should be shared. As artists, we are often separate and alone in our life and studios. Here we are able to share our hopes and dreams, as well as our fears and questions.

I hope to make some friends and share ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is wonderful. I love the pictures of your paintings and the colorful style. You are an inspiration to me, and I'm sure many others will also be inspired by seeing your work.

paintingpat said...

Thank you for your encouragement. I hope that you will visit again.